- Wednesday-Saturday Nights at 8pm, Saturday matinees 2pm
- Opening Night Nov 13, 8pm
- The first two Tuesdays get your tickets for $10
- Preview - Nov 12, 8pm, PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN at the door! ($11 advance)
- November 18th: Eagle Bay Memorial Fund Benefit Performance
- November 20th: Dress up night! Dress like a character from Narnia and get 2 for 1 tickets
- Talk Back Night – discussion with artists Friday, Nov 20th
Write A Review Open
Oct. 7 – Oct. 17
The Last Days Of Judas Iscariot
by Stephen Adly Guirgis
Halfway between Heaven and Hell, in a place called Hope, history’s most infamous sinner stands trial. In a court room that’s as much ghetto as gospel, the witnesses are called – Mother Teresa, Pontius Pilate, Sigmund Freud, a foul-mouthed Saint Monica, a high school football coach, a handful of Jesus’ disciples – to decide eternal questions of forgiveness, mercy, and eternal damnation. Wildly funny, scathingly provocative.
Click here to watch Ron Reed talk about the production on YouTube.
Directed by Stephen Drover
Featuring: Sarah Afful, Camyar Chai, Alexa Devine, Lesley Ewen, Bob Frazer, Anthony F. Ingram, Michael Kopsa, Benjamin Miller, Kevin McNulty, Dawn Petten, Ron Reed, Denis Simpson, Katharine Venour, and Marcus Youssef
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to the Pacific Theatre email newsletter to stay up to date.