- Wednesday-Saturday Nights at 8pm, Saturday matinees 2pm
- Opening Night Nov 13, 8pm
- The first two Tuesdays get your tickets for $10
- Preview - Nov 12, 8pm, PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN at the door! ($11 advance)
- November 18th: Eagle Bay Memorial Fund Benefit Performance
- November 20th: Dress up night! Dress like a character from Narnia and get 2 for 1 tickets
- Talk Back Night – discussion with artists Friday, Nov 20th
Oct. 7 – Oct. 17
The Last Days Of Judas Iscariot
by Stephen Adly Guirgis
Halfway between Heaven and Hell, in a place called Hope, history’s most infamous sinner stands trial. In a court room that’s as much ghetto as gospel, the witnesses are called – Mother Teresa, Pontius Pilate, Sigmund Freud, a foul-mouthed Saint Monica, a high school football coach, a handful of Jesus’ disciples – to decide eternal questions of forgiveness, mercy, and eternal damnation. Wildly funny, scathingly provocative.
Click here to watch Ron Reed talk about the production on YouTube.
Directed by Stephen Drover
Featuring: Sarah Afful, Camyar Chai, Alexa Devine, Lesley Ewen, Bob Frazer, Anthony F. Ingram, Michael Kopsa, Benjamin Miller, Kevin McNulty, Dawn Petten, Ron Reed, Denis Simpson, Katharine Venour, and Marcus Youssef