- Performances Wednesday-Saturday at 8pm with 2pm Saturday matinees
- Sunday Matinees: Feb 7 and 14 at 2pm
- Run Time: 100 minutes (including 15 minute intermission)
- Pay-What-You-Can Preview: Thursday, Jan 28
- Artist Talkback: Friday, Feb 5
Jan 29-Feb 14
by Shauna Johannesen
After spending six months running from her past, Colleen is forced to return home for her father’s funeral. Between the flowered cards, casseroles, over-priced caskets, and hidden bottles of wine, she must decide if she can fit into the world she left behind. A provocative and relatable family drama.
Directed by Ron Reed.
Featuring Shauna Johannesen, Kerri Norris, Carl Kennedy, Rebecca deBoer, Cara Cunningham, Robert Garry Haacke, and Julie Lynn Mortensen.
Set Design by Carolyn Rapanos. Lighting Design by Matt Frankish. Sound Design by Rick Colhoun. Costume Design by Amy McDougall. Properties by Frances Henry. Stage Management by Tanya Schwaerzle.
AUDIENCE ADVISORY: SOME EXTREMELY STRONG LANGUAGE AND ADULT CONTENT