- Wednesday-Saturday at 8pm with 2pm Saturday matinees
- Sunday Matinee: November 15 at 2pm
- Running Time: Approximately 60 minutes without an intermission
- Pay-What-You-Can Preview: Thursday, November 5
- Subscriber Appreciation Saturday: Saturday, November 7 (following the matinee)
- Artist Talkback: Friday, November 13
- Theatre Club: Saturday, November 14 (following the matinee)
The Amish Project
by Jessica Dickey
In 2006, the Amish of Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania forgave the man who walked into their schoolhouse and shot ten girls. A brilliant meditation on radical kindness, The Amish Project is a stunning exploration of the strength of community and the power of forgiveness in the face of tragedy.
Directed by Evan Frayne.
Featuring Susie Coodin.
Set Design by Carolyn Rapanos. Lighting Design by Jonathan Kim. Costume Design by Jacqueline Firkins. Sound Design by James Coomber. Movement Coaching by Wendy Gorling. Stage Management by Susan Miyagishima.
“The Amish Project is thought-provoking, compelling theatre.” – NYTheatre.com
“A remarkable piece of writing.” – New York Times
ADVISORY: STRONG LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE
A BLEEDING HEART PRODUCTION PRESENTED IN ASSOCIATION WITH PACIFIC THEATRE